Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eightieschild
Creator
Creator

How to label the TEST system

We have a separate production site and a test site, which allows us to test upgrades and config, etc. Although I'm generally careful and still have reasonable eyesight, it can sometimes catch me out if I'm looking at the QMC for something, but then realise I'm in TEST! It hasn't led to any disasters yet, but there is potential that it could (imagine deleting all the apps by accident thinking it is test...).

Does anyone know of a simple way to add a label such as a big red 'TEST' to the test site QMC/Hub so that it doesn't get confused with production?

Thanks

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe this then: Customizing Qlik Sense Server Hub

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you can use a Theme: More Qlik Sense Themes (updated with 3.0)

eightieschild
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Gysbert

Thanks for the suggestion, though this details how to apply a theme to an app and I'm not sure how you'd apply one to the QMC/Hub pages? Do you know if this can be done?

Thanks

Chris

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe this then: Customizing Qlik Sense Server Hub

eightieschild
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Gysbert

Sorry for the delay, yes, this works after a bit of playing about with the options. The items don't appear to be in the same places for v3.1.1, but I've now got a different banner icon in the TEST system, which is what I was looking for.

Thanks

Chris