Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolas89
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

In Qlik Monitorig, creation of an anomaly column for Stream and App of the user

Hello,

I would like to make an anomaly column: the user does not have access to the Stream but access to the application (of this stream). So, I will have as a result in my column anomaly: "ok" so there is a user who has access to the Stream but not the application and "nok" ie normal when the user has access to the Stream and the application of this Stream.

The solution, I think I'll need a code if else. But I'm a novice, could you help me?

Question Qlik forum.JPG

2 Replies
s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi,
I am not 100% sure what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to create a column in some application you created? or in one of the Monitoring app you get out of the box from Qlik?

Second point - Please correct me if I am wrong, but Qlik sense standard security policy follows hierarchical security protocols. For example you need access to hub to see stream > then access to the stream(s) to the see the published app(s) in them. If you do not have access to the stream then the access to any published app in that stream will be denied. You can disable the stream security policy, and use app only structure, but that has very little use case, usually for mashups and truth be told, I have not seen this implementations.

Anyways, If you are trying to get the security audit table to see who has access to what, QRS API security audit end point would be the best place to start, you can use REST connector (I think, haven't tested that, but works on postman), and need to make a post call with a JSON payload to retrieve the information you need.

Some example from Qlik Help - 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/November2018/Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/Sen...

Hope this helps.

Kabir
Please do not forget to the mark the post if you find it useful or provides you the solutions 🙂
Nicolas89
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you Sir. Finally it's okay thanks for your comments et your ideas