Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willmartindale91
Contributor
Contributor

Insight Advisor Chat with Published Apps from QS Enterprise on Windows

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know if the Insight Advisor Chat functionality (i.e. Enable Insights for chat in Hub setting) can be used/enabled for use with apps that have been published from a QS Enterprise on Windows (we are currently setup to utilise a multi-cloud deployment)? I've managed to get this working for apps which have been created/imported directly into a cloud deployment, but this option doesn't appear to be available for our apps that have been published from our Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows solution. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dimitar_dekov
Partner - Contributor III

I have been looking for this feature to be included, but unfortunately, it is still not. They fixed the Monitor from Hub option for published apps (QSEoW->SaaS), but seems we need to wait more for this one to be noticed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dimitar_dekov

I have been looking for this feature to be included, but unfortunately, it is still not. They fixed the Monitor from Hub option for published apps (QSEoW->SaaS), but seems we need to wait more for this one to be noticed.

dimitar_dekov

@willmartindale91  why don't you add this as an Idea to the Ideas list here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas Qlik are having a look there from time to time and there is a chance they see it. Especially if we get some votes for it.