Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to continuously loop through the sheets on Qlik Sense Desktop?

I have the free Qlik Sense Desktop version and have built a few sheets for my company. We have a big screen in our area where I'd like to display the dashboard sheets on a continuous loop like a presentation over and over again. Is there a way to do this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Grant,

This is standard functionality for Qlik Sense Desktop.  You could achieve this in two possible ways. 

You could create a web mashup and embed the Qlik Sense objects in the 'webpage'.  Since you are using Qlik Sense Desktop everything would need to be local to the machine.  If you launch Qlik Sense Desktop and then navigate your browser to http://localhost:4848/workbench you can create a mashup there.  At this point it is just webpage coding to make the display change.  Note if you were to upgrade to Qlik Sense Enterprise then you would be able to delivery the mashup over the internet (or intranet).

Your other choice would be to use/create an extension that changes the sheet on a timer. I am not personally aware of one that exist but there may be something on qlik.brank.com

I hope this helps,

Josh

-Qlik

Not applicable
Author

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.