Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polyakov
Partner - Contributor III

License.AnalyzerAccessGroup_

Hi!

In my work i created rules for give license to user. In created rules i operated standard values for example ((user.userDirectory="MYDOMAIN")).

And this is actions will be enough in most.

I obcerve in Action i can select #License.AnalyzerAccessGroup. Can you explain me what is this #License.AnalyzerAccessGroup and how i can used its in my work?

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@polyakov

This is the Resource filter that is used when you create an Access group rule.

I think this resource filter can only be used in License allocation rules.

For reference

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/February2021/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

polyakov
Author

One of my observation is the when one rule was created and i create another rule when was select #License.ProfessionalAccessGroup i can use condition like ((resource.name="License rule to grant professional access"))
License rule to grant professional access - is another rules in list of rules.
Can you explaine me - for what this? What i get if i uses #License.ProfessionalAccessGroup? Have you expamples with coments?
This wery important because similar question is present in certification exam and i cannot find any information about this.

Alexis_Touet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @polyakov 

The following link explains the differences between professional and analyzer licenses.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Difference-between-Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Professional-and/ta...

The 2 licenses rules are present to allow admins to automate license attribution for both analyzer or professionnal access, depending on the business needs.

An example would be to have 2 AD groups, 1 for analyzer users and 1 for professional users, and set your licenses rules to the corresponding group. 

Hope this helps

Please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct, as it will help other members to find solutions more easily 😉
polyakov
Author

I think you do not understand the essence of the question.

If you do not mind, I will rephrase the question: I meant what is marked in yellow in the attached file

the exam ticket clearly states the question: how to give ABS domain users access to the application?
And examples of the rules for issuing a professional lease to users are given.
Judging by practice, it would be correct to indicate the rule

((user.userDirectory="ABS"))

but it turns out that the answer is not correct. And there are options for applying the conditions in Actions using #License.ProfessionalAccessGroup.

Question: What does the use of underlined yellow in the attached file give us and what is it? Please with examples.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@polyakov

Thank you for the extra explanation. Now I understand your question. 

I have started looking into this and I will get back to you.

sermakshev
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello. Came across this topic and had a question. Under such conditions as in the attached picture, which users will be granted access? I couldn't find any example in the community using the "#License.User.AccesGroup", "#License.AnalyzerAccessGroup" or "#License.AccessGroup" check. Could this be a bug in the system.