Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amineennar
Contributor II
Contributor II

License analyzer access 403 .. Access was denied for User

Hello,

I'm trying to establish an SAML connection between  QlikSense and Salesforce (Video by Jeff Goldberg).

When I test the   embed QS dashboard by clicking on salesforce new tab, I cannot see the dashboard: Just a  white page appears.

I have already assigned a license to the Salesforce user.

The error in log was :

Command=Sync user directory;Result=0;ResultText=Success 0 0 0 INTERNAL sa_proxy 0 Not available Security Not available Repository Not available /qrs/sync/userdirectory/userid Sync user directory 0 User 'SFDC\user@domaine.com' was synced 4437fdd23
Command=License analyzer access;Result=403;ResultText=Error: Access denied 519-a69d-c6663e826f7f 0 SFDC user@domaine.com 0 Not available License Not available Repository AppAccess /qrs/requestaccesstype License analyzer access 403 Access was denied for User: 'SFDC\user@domaine.com', with AccessID '22a3dbcb-8dcb-47cb-815c-967475c9149d', SessionId: ' 419', SessionCount: '5', Hostname: '::ffff:172.16.69.37', OperationType: 'UsageDenied' 6ceab46

Any Idea to correct the Issue ?

Thank you very much

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
John_Sathya
Support
Support

Hello @amineennar ,

The log part shows the "(Session count 5)". This happens because of sesssions are open in parallel.

The following article will help you troubleshoot this:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Troubleshoot-no-access-pass-or-too-many-sessions-active...

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply
John_Sathya
Support
Support

Hello @amineennar ,

The log part shows the "(Session count 5)". This happens because of sesssions are open in parallel.

The following article will help you troubleshoot this:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Troubleshoot-no-access-pass-or-too-many-sessions-active...

Good luck