Qlik Community

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amineennar
Contributor
Contributor

License analyzer access 403 .. Access was denied for User

Hello,

I'm trying to establish an SAML connection between  QlikSense and Salesforce (Video by Jeff Goldberg).

When I test the   embed QS dashboard by clicking on salesforce new tab, I cannot see the dashboard: Just a  white page appears.

I have already assigned a license to the Salesforce user.

The error in log was :

Command=Sync user directory;Result=0;ResultText=Success 0 0 0 INTERNAL sa_proxy 0 Not available Security Not available Repository Not available /qrs/sync/userdirectory/userid Sync user directory 0 User 'SFDC\user@domaine.com' was synced 4437fdd23
Command=License analyzer access;Result=403;ResultText=Error: Access denied 519-a69d-c6663e826f7f 0 SFDC user@domaine.com 0 Not available License Not available Repository AppAccess /qrs/requestaccesstype License analyzer access 403 Access was denied for User: 'SFDC\user@domaine.com', with AccessID '22a3dbcb-8dcb-47cb-815c-967475c9149d', SessionId: ' 419', SessionCount: '5', Hostname: '::ffff:172.16.69.37', OperationType: 'UsageDenied' 6ceab46

Any Idea to correct the Issue ?

Thank you very much

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
John_Sathya
Support
Support

Hello @amineennar ,

The log part shows the "(Session count 5)". This happens because of sesssions are open in parallel.

The following article will help you troubleshoot this:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Troubleshoot-no-access-pass-or-too-many-sessions-active...

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply
John_Sathya
Support
Support

Hello @amineennar ,

The log part shows the "(Session count 5)". This happens because of sesssions are open in parallel.

The following article will help you troubleshoot this:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Troubleshoot-no-access-pass-or-too-many-sessions-active...

Good luck

View solution in original post