Log shows Access Denied but User is able to log in
Scanning the License and Operations Monitor apps in Qlik Sense, we found strange entries that suggest a user is getting denied access. We asked the user whether they were being denied and they are not.
Further investigation into the logs shows that a series of entries occur for each access. The last shows an Access Denied message, but the user is not affected or prevented in any way.
Below are the log details. The only consistent pattern is that the log entries come in series of 2 or 3 - all with identical timestamps. The first always saying "success"; the last saying "access denied".
It really doesn't make sense. The concern is it makes monitoring the environment difficult because it raises issues that aren't issues - thus teaching the admin's to ignore messages.