Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonheap
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Logfiles for Qlik Data Transfer?

I'm looking to find logfiles of actions made by Qlik Data Transfer between a Qlikview-server and Qlik Sense SaaS.

When consulting https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikDataTransfer/qlik-da... I find that when selecting data folders with files to replicate to my tenant, "Qlik DataTransfer watches selected folders" and uploads changed files (typically .qvd-files) continuously.

I also find that uploads can be scheduled. Since updated .qvd-files get pushed to the cloud upon change, I don't really seem to need this. But under this section I find, that "Logs are available from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\Log. "

Only I can't find this Log-folder!? And yes, I have followed standard installation and not changed the location of the DataTransfer-folder - this is in place exactly as written.

My question is this: is it so, that logfiles regarding the transfer of data by QDT are NOT created for watched folders, but ONLY created for scheduled jobs?

Thanks for any sharing of experiences with this!

Best regards

Simon

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
Luis_Arocho-LLantin

Hi Simon

You should try the new version of QDT Aug 2022