Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ENW1
Contributor II
Contributor II

MFA für Benutzer erzwingen

Hallo,

ich bin neu hier und habe leider kein Antwort auf diese Frage gefunden.

Kann ich bei der Benutzer anlegen in Qlik Sens auch das MFA zwingend vorgeben? Wir möchten nämlich das die Benutzer gezwungen werden das MFA zu aktivieren bzw. das es schon grundsätzlich aktiviert ist.

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hallo @ENW1,

Have a look at Qlik Knowledge base article Is it possible to set up multi-factor authentication and max login attempts in Qlik Sense? 

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Hello @ENW1 ,

I do not think this is accurate.

Qlik Sense either Qlik Sense client managed or Qlik Cloud does not do the authentication itself. It connects various different protocols (OIDC, SAML, NTLM...) to the Authentication method you would like to use like an IdP (Azure, OKTA, Auth0...), Active Directory,... and hence is why you need to enforce the MFA on the authentication method you use.

For IdP as Auth0, just to provide an example, is very simple, you can disable, enforce for all user or for some, but is something you set up at the IdP side and not at our product side.

The only MFA you could enable when it comes to the Qlik products is when using Qlik Cloud in conjunction within QlikID.

I hope this bring more light to this topic.

Kindly, let us know if any further doubt.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hallo @ENW1,

Have a look at Qlik Knowledge base article Is it possible to set up multi-factor authentication and max login attempts in Qlik Sense? 

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Albert_Candelario

TRANSLATION:

"Hello, I'm new here and unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to this question. Can I also specify the MFA when creating the user in Qlik Sens? We would like the users to be forced to activate the MFA or that it is already activated in principle. Many thanks for your help."

ENW1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Daraus geht hervor das ihr das also noch nicht anbietet und es nur als Idee eingebracht ist, sehr schade, da dies in der heutige Zeit sehr wichtig wäre.

Albert_Candelario

Hello @ENW1 ,

I do not think this is accurate.

Qlik Sense either Qlik Sense client managed or Qlik Cloud does not do the authentication itself. It connects various different protocols (OIDC, SAML, NTLM...) to the Authentication method you would like to use like an IdP (Azure, OKTA, Auth0...), Active Directory,... and hence is why you need to enforce the MFA on the authentication method you use.

For IdP as Auth0, just to provide an example, is very simple, you can disable, enforce for all user or for some, but is something you set up at the IdP side and not at our product side.

The only MFA you could enable when it comes to the Qlik products is when using Qlik Cloud in conjunction within QlikID.

I hope this bring more light to this topic.

Kindly, let us know if any further doubt.

Cheers,

Albert