Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weqan-eme
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Max # of Streams ?

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is any limit for the number of Streams we can create in a single Qlik Sense Site ?

Is it ok to create one stream for each end-user, and so have for example :

• 100 Users/100 Streams
  • 1000 Users/1000 Streams
  • 10000 Users/10000 Streams

Thanks !

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello! 

I am sure there is a limit however it is most likely much higher than the amount of users you want to import in Qlik Sense. 

As a side note, each users by default have their own stream called "My Work". The streams in Qlik Sense are meant to provide a container where a group of users have a shared space provided with a group of apps. 

Could you explain why you would want to create one stream/user? 

Thank you in advance and hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello! 

I am sure there is a limit however it is most likely much higher than the amount of users you want to import in Qlik Sense. 

As a side note, each users by default have their own stream called "My Work". The streams in Qlik Sense are meant to provide a container where a group of users have a shared space provided with a group of apps. 

Could you explain why you would want to create one stream/user? 

Thank you in advance and hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.