cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator

Monitoring missing objects

What objects am I missing in Qlik for the monitoring apps to be missing visuals? Version June 2020

dwighttrumbower_0-1612971357733.png

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

I have it fixed. More to do with virtual proxy and correct connection strings then.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello!

Is this a new environment?

It looks like nobody ever opened an application in this environment. Perhaps the reload of the Monitoring Application is failing. Can you check the reload task log? Potentially even attach it here.

Thanks!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

Updated to June 2020 last Sept. Hasn't worked since then.

Bastien_Laugiero

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. Any chance you can attach the reload task logs for the Operation Monitor?

Thank you!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

Attached log

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @dwighttrumbower,

From the script log you provided, we can see the below error

Error: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Have a look at the Qlik Support article Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0"  , which details this error and how to resolve it.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

So is there suppose to be a connection  monitor_apps_*. or is the asterisk a wild card for all them?

dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

These are the connections I have.

dwighttrumbower
Creator
Creator
Author

I have it fixed. More to do with virtual proxy and correct connection strings then.