Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Need to send a notification email when a reload task succeeds or fails

Hello Community

On QMC , how can i sending mail when task reload?

Is there a simple way to do it?

I found it but it seems not to easy to use it

Setting Up Qlik Sense to Send Email Notifications ... - Qlik Community - 1753023

Alex

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
AniketVasadkar
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can achieve this by reading Scheduler logs in ProgramData folder and iterate over it and if you encounter any failure in status you can grab task name and shoot an email with web connectors. So you can choose to customize as per your need. Reload this app after some interval say 5 min to check any failure happened in last 5 min or not

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Using QlikSense fev 2021

EliGohar
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@ALEX1977ALEX Is this a built-in feature in Feb 2021 version? 

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello EliGOhar

it s'so pity to my mind it is not embbeded in february 2021, we always do this by an app....

May for the next Sr?

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@ALEX1977ALEX 

Qlik Alerting let you set up notifications from the system.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/alerting/October2021/Content/QlikAlerting/Home.htm

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

@ALEX1977ALEX, there is also a couple of other options listed under https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Email-notification/ta-p/1713959

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂
AniketVasadkar
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can achieve this by reading Scheduler logs in ProgramData folder and iterate over it and if you encounter any failure in status you can grab task name and shoot an email with web connectors. So you can choose to customize as per your need. Reload this app after some interval say 5 min to check any failure happened in last 5 min or not