Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andalo86
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Nodo Desarrollo No puedo crear app

Buenos Dias

Actualmente realice la instalación de un nodo central y un nodo de desarrollo, actualmente los usuarios de Qlik se estan manejando como usuarios locales del servidor y se asigno la licencia profesional. 

Desde el nodo de desarrollo puedo ingresar con el usuario profesional, y al momento de crear una aplicacion me genera el siguiente mensaje:

no puede acceder a qlik sense porque no tiene permiso de acceso al crear app

Pero desde el nodo central con el mismo usuario puedo ingresar y crear aplicaciones sin ningún problema.

Al ser usuario locales el ingreso a ambos sitios lo realizo con "NombreServidor\Usuario" en ambas url (Central y Desarrollo).

Me podrían ayudar cual puede ser la causa del error o que podría verificar en la configuración de los servidores.

Muchas Gracias

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hi, 

My understanding is that you are using Local User in a two node environments. If you create an application while connected to the central node, it works and you can open it.

If you perform the same on the rim node, you get an error message about the license. 

The reason is because Qlik Sense recognizes two users, one for each server. If you go in the Qlik Sense QMC -> Users you should see two different users:

• Server1\User1
  • Server2\User1

If the end goal is to connect to the hub using the rim node then you will need to allocate the license to the correct user. 

Best practice is those cases is to use Active Directory so you don't have to handle duplicated users.

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hi, 

My understanding is that you are using Local User in a two node environments. If you create an application while connected to the central node, it works and you can open it.

If you perform the same on the rim node, you get an error message about the license. 

The reason is because Qlik Sense recognizes two users, one for each server. If you go in the Qlik Sense QMC -> Users you should see two different users:

• Server1\User1
  • Server2\User1

If the end goal is to connect to the hub using the rim node then you will need to allocate the license to the correct user. 

Best practice is those cases is to use Active Directory so you don't have to handle duplicated users.

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.