cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdmotta
Contributor III
Contributor III

Preventive , something like "not exists" in SQL

In health insurance it´s very common the necessity to know with person didn´t attend to a certainly exam or medical procedure.

How can I do that ?

In set analysis we can use the E() but can I get this "inverse result" in a table ?

I hope this question is clear enougth.

Example 

NameExam
Marymammography 
Jonhpsa test
Labels (1)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Question not clear for me, Sorry. Can you explain more?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Pdmotta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the answer Anil , I´m not sure that can be posssible ,  but I need a table of a "not set" , as in my example , "Mary" did not attend to a Mamography procedure.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There should be some alternative option. Can you explain some more records and the expected result?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcus_sommer

Probably there is no easy way because I assume that there aren't any records for those data. In a classical analysis in Qlik you could see these missing exams through the color-coding of green, white and grey to the data-associations within the listboxes but you couldn't display them within a table because those data didn't exists.

Depending on your data, datamodel and requirements to show the information the enabling of the option to show null/zero within the object and/or creating synthetic dimensions and/or forcing a set analysis with {1} and/or adding further calculations in the object or similar measures may help to display those information. But it could become quite difficult and it has mostly some side-effects especially in regard to the usability and performance.

Especially if the related dataset isn't too large it's often easier to create the missing data within the script:

Generating-Missing-Data-In-QlikView 

- Marcus

Pdmotta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks , the trouble is the dataset IS too large , a general list of medical procedures of our regulatory agency.

Probally a set of Filters and The standard Colors (green and grays) will solve.