Qlik Community

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdmotta
Contributor II
Contributor II

Preventive , something like "not exists" in SQL

In health insurance it´s very common the necessity to know with person didn´t attend to a certainly exam or medical procedure.

How can I do that ?

In set analysis we can use the E() but can I get this "inverse result" in a table ?

I hope this question is clear enougth.

Example 

NameExam
Marymammography 
Jonhpsa test
Labels (1)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Question not clear for me, Sorry. Can you explain more?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Pdmotta
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the answer Anil , I´m not sure that can be posssible ,  but I need a table of a "not set" , as in my example , "Mary" did not attend to a Mamography procedure.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There should be some alternative option. Can you explain some more records and the expected result?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
marcus_sommer
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Probably there is no easy way because I assume that there aren't any records for those data. In a classical analysis in Qlik you could see these missing exams through the color-coding of green, white and grey to the data-associations within the listboxes but you couldn't display them within a table because those data didn't exists.

Depending on your data, datamodel and requirements to show the information the enabling of the option to show null/zero within the object and/or creating synthetic dimensions and/or forcing a set analysis with {1} and/or adding further calculations in the object or similar measures may help to display those information. But it could become quite difficult and it has mostly some side-effects especially in regard to the usability and performance.

Especially if the related dataset isn't too large it's often easier to create the missing data within the script:

Generating-Missing-Data-In-QlikView 

- Marcus

Pdmotta
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks , the trouble is the dataset IS too large , a general list of medical procedures of our regulatory agency.

Probally a set of Filters and The standard Colors (green and grays) will solve.