We have just installed Qlik Sense September 2017 on our server. The server actually had an installation of Qlik Sense June 2017, be this is not an upgrade, we uninstlled the old version and installed the new one.
After the installation we get ProxyErrorCode.1000 when we try to connect.
In the hub we actually get an error message saying 'The proxy is waiting for a new session', but when you look in the browser console what actually fails is a call to 'https://[server]/api/hub/about' with HTTP status 500 and ProxyErrorCode.1000.
If we try to go straight to the app 'https://[server]/sense/app/[app id]' we get an error message that says 'No Qlik Sense engine found'. In the browser console we can see that the failing call is to 'https://[server]/api/capability/v1/list' with the same error (HTTP status 500 and ProxyErrorCode.1000).
If we try our mashup, we get the error on the web socket. It looks like this:
The QMC works!
We have tried restarting the services and adding the host to the whitelist, with as far as we can see no effect.