Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francescoleoni2
Contributor II
Contributor II

QMC Utilities info and Documentation

Hi All,

I'm looking into QMC Utilities to use in the company I work for.

Where can I find documentation about QMC Utilities, other than the link Qlik Sense QMC Utilities

What i'm looking for is in general what QMC Utilities is and how it works.

Thanks,

Francesco

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jesse_Paris
Employee
Employee

It's basically just a framework that makes it easy to create plugins that interact with the repository. By itself, there isn't much to it, if you are curious on the plugins specifically, there's info on community and github.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jesse_Paris
Employee
Employee

It's basically just a framework that makes it easy to create plugins that interact with the repository. By itself, there isn't much to it, if you are curious on the plugins specifically, there's info on community and github.

francescoleoni2
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Jesse.

Any info on the Source Control plugin?

Thanks.

Jesse_Paris
Employee
Employee

Was built as a prototype, and never really cleaned up. Feel free to take it, contribute to it/whatever. It hasn't seen any work done to it in a while now.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I have an issue with QMC Utilities. My Qlik sense installation is not in C:\ drive. I copied service dispatcher folder to C drive to install this. Is there any draw backs to this approach? Is there a better solution?

I also tried installing it to G drive where my Qlik sense was installed. But, then I was not able to launch QMC utilities.

Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

I am using Qlik Sense Nov 2019 Release and tried installing the QMC Utilities on it  but it errors out with the Attached message.  Any clues ?