Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QSEoW no showing OS groups when trying to create access rule for Analyzer Capacity..

Greetings!

I am trying to test Analyzer Capacity rules with our test server (Windows Server 2016 Datacenter edition).  It is a standalone server not connected to a domain.   I've created a user group that includes the users that should be given access to the platform using Analyzer Capacity.  When I go to create the rule to define the group membership condition, QSEoW does not show the "group" attribute.  The QSEoW environment is May 2022 Patch 1 - 14.67.9. 

I am attaching some pictures that show what I see when trying to configure the rule:

usr4 is a member of the Capacity group:

00-usr4 is a member of Capacity group2022-08-08_10-49-41.png

"group" attribute does not appear as an option when building the capacity rule:

01-Capacity Rule_2022-08-08_11-17-04.png

"group" attribute does not appear amongt the attributes of usr4:

02-Usr Properties for user in capacity Group_2022-08-08_10-52-38.png

Please tag me with @diagonjope so that I can receive a msg with your response.

Cheers,

++José

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This is as designed. See below.

"This is as expected. According to changeset QLIK-72081 the local network UDC is considered unstable and lacks attributes like syncing user attributes (group). Due to this and other priorities, this functionality was removed from 3.2.3 and will be expected to be removed from 4.0.0 for users on the 3.0.x track."

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This is as designed. See below.

"This is as expected. According to changeset QLIK-72081 the local network UDC is considered unstable and lacks attributes like syncing user attributes (group). Due to this and other priorities, this functionality was removed from 3.2.3 and will be expected to be removed from 4.0.0 for users on the 3.0.x track."

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you @Bill_Britt for your response.