Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMRvignesh
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Compose project - automated deployments

Hi,

Please can someone help me to do the automated release of Compose project from one environment to another.

i.e., if we want to deploy the compose project from development environment to the upper environments(system test, user test, production), that needs to be done in an automated way.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@KMRvignesh We don't have an automated process to move projects from one environment to another. You'll have to prepare the deployment and write some custom scripts to do so.

To deploy projects, you can use our UI or the Command Line Interface(CLI). There is a white paper written on this, please check this link:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Automating-Compose-Deployments/ta-p/1850810

FYI: Our Qlik cloud Data integration(QCDI) product, which is currently in beta testing will have this feature in Q4 of this year.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @KMRvignesh ,

I will move this into the correct Forum so a colleague of mine or another Community user can reply you on such topic.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@KMRvignesh We don't have an automated process to move projects from one environment to another. You'll have to prepare the deployment and write some custom scripts to do so.

To deploy projects, you can use our UI or the Command Line Interface(CLI). There is a white paper written on this, please check this link:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Automating-Compose-Deployments/ta-p/1850810

FYI: Our Qlik cloud Data integration(QCDI) product, which is currently in beta testing will have this feature in Q4 of this year.

Thanks,

Nanda

KMRvignesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks a lot for your reply.