Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nuller91
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik DataMarket Missing

Hello All

I have been using Qlik sense for around a year now and have just gone through updating my visualizations to d3 v5 and adding new features..

During this process i also wanted to update my Qlik Sense install to the most recent, November 2018 Patch 2.

After updating Qlik, i wanted to test my visualizations up against some "real" data, so i wanted to connect to the Qlik Datamarket but this seems to have gone missing in the latest patch?
I can only choose from ODBC, OLE DB and Web File from the "Add Data" Wizard in the Data Manager

i found this piece in the Release notes pdf (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Qlik-Sense-November-2018-Patch-2-is-now-avai...) :

DataMarket connector:
When upgrading Qlik Sense Desktop from version 2.2 or earlier to version 3.x,
Qlik DataMarket may function incorrectly.

Workaround:
Repair the installation using Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features/Qlik Sense Desktop/Change/Repair

So following that read, I tried repairing the Qlik Sense install, Both from the Control panel AND from a new installation file.

Unfortunately, this didn't fix my problem; The DataMarket is still missing 😞

I also made sure that the C:\Programs\Qlik\Custom Data\QvDataMarketConnector folder was alive and well..

I can see logs in there from December, before i updated the install..

Anyone know of a workaround that actually works or any other way i can either fix my install or get the datamarket back? 🙂

/Nuller

Labels (3)
0 Replies