Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steeramp
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik Saas , How to delete and old sheet published ?

Hello ,

I am owner of this App published and I want to remove this old sheet , but I haven't found the way ... any ideas ? 

Thanks

steeramp_1-1654068276429.png

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Is the App in a published / managed space?

• If so, then you may try to modify the source app in the shared space from which it was published to the managed space.

Steps (shared space), 

You need developer rights in the shared space to duplicate the app. So you may need to contact your Tenant Admin to request this.

Suggest making a copy of the app before proceeding to ensure you don't lose anything inadvertently.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Is the App in a published / managed space?

• If so, then you may try to modify the source app in the shared space from which it was published to the managed space.

Steps (shared space), 

You need developer rights in the shared space to duplicate the app. So you may need to contact your Tenant Admin to request this.

Suggest making a copy of the app before proceeding to ensure you don't lose anything inadvertently.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
steeramp
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Frank_S,

the app is "published" into a Managed Spaces then I can't "make private" nothing..

Frank_S
Support
Support

Thats correct @steeramp
On the left is a sheet in the managed space. (published version)
On the right is a sheet in the shared space (pre-published version)

For more information regarding spaces and app questions visit Working with Apps

Kind regards...