Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denis_L
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Business Download Pivot Table to Excel

Hello everyone,

Recently I have moved my client from Qlik Sense Cloud to Qlik Sense Business and it was a great upgrade as Qlik Sense Business has much more features and more user friendly.

The one issue however we are having is export pivot table to excel. When you download Pivot table with multiple rows and columns qlik downloads entire data where all the columns and rows are expanded what makes excel impossible to read or work with.

I am attaching a picture of pivot table in Qlik and the excel file that have been downloaded so you can see the outcome.

Is this a bug that will be fixed soon as my client is very upset with that and I am sure there will be more?

Please help

Excel Download:

excel download.JPG

Pivot on Qlik

Pivot in Qlik.JPG

DM
Labels (1)
  • SaaS

6 Replies
nihanna
Contributor
Contributor

Please help with the same issue

Farid
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please solve the problems related to aggregated data export in xls

Ken_Hardwick
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Good luck in trying to get this resolved. Our business is experiencing the same issue since the beginning of Dec19 when we migrated from the old Qlik Sense and to cut a long and ongoing story short, they are considering this a "product limitation" and there is no plan to resolve it.

I was also told that just because we upgraded to Qlik Sense Business, we cannot expect the same functionality as in Qlik Sense Cloud as it is a "new product".

I am still trying to get a resolution to this via their escalations department but we approaching two months now that we have been experiencing this issue and Qlik do not appear to consider this one worth correcting.

Ken

Denis_L
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This is definitely not smart move by Qlik.

I do not understand why they designed it that way.

You cannot get rid of excel, people will always want to download data to excel and it was so easy and useful to export the data from pivot tables, it does not make any sense what they did.

The will start loosing clients if they do not fix it.

some of my clients really upset with that and start talking about switching to different tool.

Qlik please fix it as soon as possible!

DM
Farid
Contributor II
Contributor II

There is no reason to use Qlik without this possibility (option)

martinm
Contributor
Contributor

It was possible in Qlik Sense Cloud, why would they remove this feature? Are they trying to sell an even more expensive product intensionally (remember that Qlik Sense Business is already more expensive than the previous Qliksense Cloud)?

Why would someone want to export the data in the format that is working at present? It doesn't make sense. It's useless to look at an Excel file with this format. 

Can we get an naswer from Qlik? Or their cheap product doesn't have support at all?