Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Our next Qlik Insider session will cover new key capabilities. Join us August 11th REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johngouws
Partner
Partner

Qlik Sense Business KPI Headings not showing

Good day. 
Found a big issue this morning. I have KPI's in my app and this morning the KPI headings do not show. Luckily I downloaded a version last week as a backup so I am able to show the difference. When I copy heading of the KPI into a text object, it does show. It is missing headings from all the KPI's, not just one or 2. 

@stevedark are you seeing this today on your side? 

Example from last week: 
Last week KPI.PNG

Todays KPI -  Note no headings: 
Todays KPI.PNG

Heading in text object: 
Heading in text object.PNG

 

 

 

 

 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

no worries - happy to help - here is the latest update:

"The fix is currently going through the pipe line which is delivering new version of client. Expecting production deployment in 2 hours"

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

11 Replies
johngouws
Partner
Partner
Author

I logged a call with support - "Case Number:01919097". Hopefully this is resolved URGENTLY. 



johngouws
Partner
Partner
Author

It looks like I was right! It is only me using Qlik Sense Business. 

stevedark
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi John,

One of the advantages and disadvantages of Qlik Sense Business is that new features get pushed to it automatically.

I've only got two KPIs in Qlik Sense Business (most of our clients use Enterprise) and one is still working, the other not. The one that has lost it's title has two values shown, the other only has the one measure.

It looks like it is a bug, and hopefully they will push a fix for it very soon.

Back with QSC4B they pushed a change, just before I did a training course, which caused the locale to change at random when logging into QSC4B. In the training room I had about ten delegates and each was shown Sense in a different language! This was fixed very quickly, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Hope it is fixed soon for you.

Steve

johngouws
Partner
Partner
Author

Hi Steve. 
I am glad I was not the one doing the training!! Not sure what I would have done. 

Unfortunately all my KPI's are dual. Looks like I will just need to wait and live with the flak I am getting. I have not heard back from support.
I think there is something missing in the QA process. I think things are tested on QS Desktop with the assumption it will work in QSB. Maybe I should volunteer my services .... 

Thanks for the feedback. 

John

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi John - I replied to your DM and sent this to the PMs -  I will have an update hopefully soon. 

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
johngouws
Partner
Partner
Author

Hi Mike, 

Thank you very much - I appreciate it. 

Regards

John

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

no worries - happy to help - here is the latest update:

"The fix is currently going through the pipe line which is delivering new version of client. Expecting production deployment in 2 hours"

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

johngouws
Partner
Partner
Author

Thank you for the update. I will keep a eye on the App and give you feedback a bit later. 

Regards

John 

stevedark
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It wasn't the most fun I've ever had running a training course! Handed round a USB stick with Desktop on to get people working with that.

As long as nothing bad happens to Desktop I will always have that as a fall-back...