Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nihanna
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Purchase

Hello everyone,

We are facing a problem while purchasing Qlik Sense Cloud Business product.

It is online product and only supported by online and we couldn't buy the product by using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer,  Google Chrome.

Always giving invalid credit card error, but card is totally valid and we use it for online shopping a lot.

Even We sent a lot of messages to qlik, we couldnt get touched by them during one month.

We are very angry for not to use Qlik Sense Cloud Business Product.

Is there anybody knows solution about the error that we receive while purchasing the product?

Labels (1)
5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Let me Tag couple of people here who can help you to get right help.

@GillianFarquhar  @Michael_Tarallo 

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Kaushik - I have informed the appropriate people.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Nihanna - our digital support group should be contacting you shortly. 

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
George_Thomas
Support
Support

Hello Nihanna, 

I first want to apologize that you have had trouble with getting in contact with support.  

My name is George from the Customer Support team and I have created a support case under the email listed for your community account. In this email I have provided some troubleshooting steps as well and requested some information from you. 

If you could kindly respond to the email you just received I will be more than happy to help this issue get resolved as fast as possible. 

Best, 

George Thomas 

Customer Support Analyst 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thank you Mike.

I appreciate your quick help.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!