Qlik Sense Desktop just stays blank or returns an error stating it is unable to connect to the desired hub. Trying to connect via http://localhost:4848/hub/ returns an error stating that there is an internal server error.
Suddenly started happening yesterday (18/04/2019), although the unable to connect to the desired hub did happen every now and then.
Here is what I have tried:
Uninstalled anything that was installed yesterday. Java updates, etc.
Uninstalled anything that is not being used.
I have updated to latest version of QS.
Uninstalled and reinstalled QS.
Turned off Windows Firewall and Anti-Virus.
I have no other anti-virus installed.
Tried a different internet connection.
System Engine log (attached) shows various errors. Most prominent is RestClient: HTTP request for url /migrate/ping failed with error code 12029 (source: 5)