Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santhoshkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Load Balancing Need two different URLs?

Hi All,

i have a multi node environment with 2 proxy node, 3 engines node , 1 central/reload and 1 failover/reload.

We have introduced engine load balancing for published apps to 2 engines and unpublished app to a dedicated engine.

These changes are introduced by making custom rules in Load Balancing Rules and one of the default rule "ResourcesOnNonCentralNodes" as recommended by Qlik.

After these changes i am receiving below errors,

1. not able to duplicate apps from HUB

2. Republishing from HUB is not working

3. Some times when we republish the app from WOrk area, it throws an error as "The app you specified could not be found" if trying to open.

We did have follow up discussion. The proposal we received is we should have two different urls to make these things work when we load balance. 

Is this expected? is there any alternative way to achieve this?

If someone already implemented this logic, please help me understand "How the HUB will look like when we access the development engine using development URL"

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It's difficult to help without knowing your rule from "ResourcesOnNonCentralNodes". May be ask Qlik only.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful