Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nategreen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Operations Monitor only showing "Reload from Hub..." tasks since August 21 upgrade

Hi All,

Since we upgraded Qlik Sense to the August 21 release our Operations Monitor is only showing "Reload from Hub..." task info. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

15 Replies
nategreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

we haven't and its annoying. We are mostly using the Reloads Monitor app instead now. Please update us if you figure it out!

Jonathan_Alm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

@nategreen  @piotrek_w

Hi, I got the following response from Qlik support:

Few weeks ago, I had a customer who reported similar issue i.e. "the reloads shown in the monitoring app since they upgraded to Qlik Sense to Nov 2021 SR2 are only those being reloaded from Hub".

Then, I found in our JIRA that, similar issue was reported to R&D as bug for QS August 2021 (see attached screenshot "QB-8050_ operation Monitor"). The bug reference number is “QB-8050 Operation Monitor Does Not Showing New Reloaded Tasks”

As shown on the screenshot, R&D is working to solve this issue (in assessment step).
Meanwhile, we recommend customer to temporary use the “Reloads Monitor” that can be imported from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps

Please let me know if you can use temporary “Reloads Monitor” while waiting for this issue to be fixed
I will keep you updated. 

So I have imported reloads monitor and running all monitoring apps with the setting:

SET db_v_file_override = 1;

IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I have tried to delete all QVD, import the app new, not to solve this but to solve another issue, my QVDs were created on the server that they ran instead of the central node so they were incomoplete and this has not solved the issue.

waiting for a fix from Qlik still, in the meanwhile I use the Reloads Monitor.

Regards

Iulia

joggiek
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Jonathan,

Do you know if this issue/bug has been resolved yet?

Thanks

Jonathan_Alm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

nothing yet. 

They have closed the case while waiting for a fix. 
To get an update, you have to file a ticket to Qlik and ask for an update regarding QB-8050

Kind regards, Jonathan

NadiaB
Support
Support

HI @nategreen 

This issue has already been addressed, it will be necessary to upgrade to the listed versions:

Operation Monitor Does Not Show Recently Reloaded Tasks

Hope it helps!!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm