I'm installing two RIMs on a client. This works fine, but engine dont.
I mean in Virtual Proxies, when I added his respective load balancer nodes it doesn't works, 'each' qmc open trough his vp but in hub appears 'internal server error', then if I add central node and remove his own nodes from vp it works.
For some reason, when I'm installing the RIMs this only accept the IP, not the server name or FQDN. I thought this wasn't a problem but it seems to be cause as I said, can not use the RIMs own engine. The certificates in each RIMs are wrong too.
I though maybe I forgot do something in postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf but this only exist on Central Node so the test I did is telnet <node_IP> 4444 and it is ok, but telnet <node_server_name or node_FQDN> 4444 it fails. All ports are open and even so I've create inbound and outbounds rules.
It failed when I tried to add the RIMs using its FQDN, so I was using nodes IPs but for some reason, RIMs engines didn't work. I did what you listed but nothing happens, maybe was some network configuration problem. Anyways, the client accept using SLK so I installed 3 independent servers.