Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense SaaS and SQL

Hi,

I've been asked the following questions by a client who are moving to Qlik Sense SaaS. I don't know the answers but was hoping someone here could help - 

• Have the data flows been captured? I asked our IT guys for help and he said this refers to the to the data flow i.e., how the data is transferred from Qlik cloud to on-premises “DBHPLICS” server or vice-versa. This could well be a flow diagram with details depicting the data flow. Probably supplier may be able to help you answering this question if you are not sure.
  • Is there a documented System Level Security Policy (SLSP) or process for this project? Again, IT have pointed me in your direction, although not sure if this need to come from Qlik, as follows:  A SLSP is required for new systems. Section 31: System Level Security Policy (SLSP) is generally provided as an assurance by the suppliers. This can either be a stand-alone document or be supported by the relevant policies within the concerned organisation. You can generally request the supplier for their security policy for the systems concerned.

Any help would be gratefully received

Thanks

Kev

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @kev6brown ,

Thanks for posting.

I would suggest you by reviewing the following document:

https://www.qlik.com/us/-/media/files/resource-library/global-us/direct/technical-brief/tb-qlik-clou...

As well as well:

Trust and Security | Qlik

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @kev6brown ,

Thanks for posting.

I would suggest you by reviewing the following document:

https://www.qlik.com/us/-/media/files/resource-library/global-us/direct/technical-brief/tb-qlik-clou...

As well as well:

Trust and Security | Qlik

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer