Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
I need some help with my multi-node Qlik Sense installation.
I have 3 nodes, every node with its virtual proxy.
I have in white list of every node the server name, full server name, local ip and external ip.
My scenario is accessing in the server:
- If I access with https and server name. Acces OK and certificate OK. No problem.
- If I access with http and server name. Can't access. I got the message "Internal server error"
- If I access with https and local ip. Access OK but certificate error.
- If I access with http and local ip. Can't access. I got the message "Internal server error"
- If I access with http and external ip. Access OK. No problem.
- If I access with https and external ip. Access OK but certificate error.
I tried restarting services many times but nothing happens.
I need help to access with any method perfectly.
I will contact to the system department of my client and i will give them this information.
The purpose of my customer at the end is to to have one URL for every node like https://www.qliknode1.corp.com
I will tell you my results with the system department.
Hi again Levi,
I check the access via HTTPS and HTTP closing the browser and it's fine.
I will install a new certificate with the system department when we have the definitive DNS name.