Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaka1
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense version upgradation information required

Hi All,

I need information, who is responsible for version upgrade of qliksense ? is it the vendor who sold the licenses to the client or client have to give extra money for doing version upgrade of qliksense. If any document reference you can share will be helpful.

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

For document you can refer the license document itself(should be available with you). Now there are two aspects of charges here might be involved in your case. Software (the newer version) is free for you, but the vendor may charge (if they are doing so) for the activity of upgrade. Get it clarified properly with them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you have a valid license and maintenance has not expired, version upgrade is free. You have to just download the newer version and update.

Kaka1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your reply.

My company has purchased the licenses(not expired) from one of the qlik partner,  so are they responsible for upgrading old version to new version free of cost as they are the one who is maintaining our server. if yes , then is there any document where i can find this.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

For document you can refer the license document itself(should be available with you). Now there are two aspects of charges here might be involved in your case. Software (the newer version) is free for you, but the vendor may charge (if they are doing so) for the activity of upgrade. Get it clarified properly with them.