Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarbala
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik sense: Failed to import app. Please check the log file.

Dear Qlik Experts:

I have a problem when I want to import a qvf file to qliksense sever;

the file is created in dev environment and i want to import in qa environment and i have root admin access

the error shows as the picture:"failed to import app,please check the log file"

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Do you have an access to the original application on the system it's coming from? If so, try to open the file without the data, save it and export it.

Another thing to check: verify if you have enough space on the target Hard Drive on your system. You should have enough space for ~2x of your imported file (to handle Temp storage), at least....

Try this one also:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-on-Windows-Failed-to-Import-app/ta-p/1...

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Hello @kumarbala 

Please do check the link shared by @rohitk1609 , usually is the disk space, but also please check the last section; the related content.

I also have seen that sometimes there is a  folder quota per user that has led to this issue.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Do you have an access to the original application on the system it's coming from? If so, try to open the file without the data, save it and export it.

Another thing to check: verify if you have enough space on the target Hard Drive on your system. You should have enough space for ~2x of your imported file (to handle Temp storage), at least....

Try this one also:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-on-Windows-Failed-to-Import-app/ta-p/1...

Albert_Candelario

Hello @kumarbala 

Please do check the link shared by @rohitk1609 , usually is the disk space, but also please check the last section; the related content.

I also have seen that sometimes there is a  folder quota per user that has led to this issue.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer