Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasanthanr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikSense User Activity (Audit Logs) Logs

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me, is there any possibility to check the User activity on what sheet he/she  access on the app?

sheet Level Log files?

It will be great if someone could explain about this much better.

Thanks & Best Regards

Prasanthan

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

I do not believe you can track sheet usage access straight from the logs.

The Operation Monitor has visualization on sheet usage and how many users have open a specific sheet and by looking at the load script, it gets these visualizations by combining the data from the Audit Activity Engine logs and the App_Objects list from the database.

The easiest way you can get the result you are looking for is to create your own sheet inside the Operation Monitor.

In there you can simply create a table (or any other chart) looking like the screenshot I am attaching. 

Note: There is a field called "sheet_audit_indicator" that needs to be set to 1. This value is meant to track "Open sheet" action. (See screenshot)

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

I do not believe you can track sheet usage access straight from the logs.

The Operation Monitor has visualization on sheet usage and how many users have open a specific sheet and by looking at the load script, it gets these visualizations by combining the data from the Audit Activity Engine logs and the App_Objects list from the database.

The easiest way you can get the result you are looking for is to create your own sheet inside the Operation Monitor.

In there you can simply create a table (or any other chart) looking like the screenshot I am attaching. 

Note: There is a field called "sheet_audit_indicator" that needs to be set to 1. This value is meant to track "Open sheet" action. (See screenshot)

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.