Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

QlikView Governance Dashboard 2.0.4 released!

Hello everyone -

QlikView Governance Dashboard 2.0.4 was just released and is available on the download site. Wahoo!

See: QlikView 12.10 Service Release 8 and QlikView Governance Dashboard 2.0.4 now available

It includes several bug fixes which should improve all of our lives.

Enjoy!

Tyler

12 Replies
marcelviegas
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,
I can not find the link to do the governance 2.0.4 download, can anyone help me?

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee
Author

marcelviegas
Creator II
Creator II

I logged in and even then I do not see the option to dowload the governance

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee
Author

Try Qlik Market instead: Qlik Market

bvanderzanden
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

The file on Qlik Market is still 2.0.2

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee
Author

That's no good! Thanks for the heads up bvanderzanden‌.

We will be updating it with 2.0.5 soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The governance dashboard is in Qlik.Com Downloads, hard to get to but its there, its called Governance Dashboard 2.0, and there is 2.04 in the version column.  Just downloaded it!  took a few moments to read the screen and digest!

bvanderzanden
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thanks Liam.

I see it now.  I think I was thrown off by the change to the naming convention and was expecting to see a file name 2.0.4.  It looks like 2.0.5 was released today as well.

rory_mchugh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi we did a penetration test on our QlikView Server, so I've now got a load of sessions and activity coming up in the Governance Dashboard that I would like to exclude. I have the user name of the account that did the testing. Can you advise how best to exclude this user's activity? I guess I could make selection or a bookmark, but I'd like to just exclude it from the data model entirely. Probably best to tinker with the load script but I'm not sure where to start...