Qlik Community

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwanders
Partner
Partner

REST Connector QlikSense enterprise doesn't work in QlikSense Cloud

Hello Qlik community,

I want to create a new REST connector (SOAP) in QlikSense Cloud. This connector does work in the enterprise environment and Postman but not in the Cloud environment. I get message "Error connecting to the Sense service". On the internet I can not find related problems and solution(s).

I know QlikSense Cloud has a API key generator but I do not know how to use this in the connector. I tried to put this as a header authorization: Bearer xxxx but it wont work. Besides this, a other test API (SOAP) from Qlik (https://support.qlik.com/articles/000053853) does work fine without any bearer setting.

If I try a GET then I get a succesfull connection. So it must be in the POST statement.

In the attachment you can find the settings from my connector.

In the past I created a REST connection to Strava in QlikSense Desktop. This connection works fine in QlikSense Cloud. So I can make an API but somehow not with this setup.

I hope somebody can give me some direction?

Thank you in advance.

 

p.s: I'm not a hardcore API developer. But at this moment I got all my API's working till now 😉

Greetz Martijn

.   

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mwanders
Partner
Partner
Author

I never found out what the problem was and I think the problem was in the POST SOAP body. I tried another test SOAP body to another endpoint and that works fine.

I rebuild the connector based on JSON and work perfectly. This saved me more time to find out what problem with body was.

 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mwanders
Partner
Partner
Author

I never found out what the problem was and I think the problem was in the POST SOAP body. I tried another test SOAP body to another endpoint and that works fine.

I rebuild the connector based on JSON and work perfectly. This saved me more time to find out what problem with body was.

 

View solution in original post