Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatinfazrizanor
Partner - Contributor III

RESTRICT USER TO VIEW APP SHARED SPACE

Hello,

I've created Shared Space and upload apps to the space. 

I did not assigned any member to the Shared Space yet.  However, the other users still can view the Space on the hub. They also able to see the app in the space and the app contents.

The user role are Tenant Admin and Developer. They are allocate with Professional license in the Qlik cloud.

My expectation result is: The user should cannot see the Space as i not include any member to the space yet. So, how i can achieve this? Or this is expected result for Shared Space? 

But according to the article below only members can access to the space:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/AdministerQSEoK/Content/Sense_QMC/spaces.htm

"Shared spaces are restricted to the members. Apps in the space can only be viewed by space members."

Thanks.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdamBSnotused

From what I have experienced, the role "tenant admin" gives the user the rights to see everything - I suggest you consider removing that role from all but one or two people who understand the responsibilities of the role.

Account ceded to Insight Consulting

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AdamBSnotused

From what I have experienced, the role "tenant admin" gives the user the rights to see everything - I suggest you consider removing that role from all but one or two people who understand the responsibilities of the role.

Account ceded to Insight Consulting
fatinfazrizanor
Author

Its work! I thought the function of tenant admin only to access the administration page. Thank you, AdamBs!