Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Kosarev
Contributor II
Contributor II

Restore Qlik Sense LDAP Filter UDC

Hello everyone!

Apparently I made a typo when editing the LDAP Filter string in QMC, so now no one has access to the hub and qmc. 

Could you tell me if there's any way to restore the initial version of LDAP filter? 

As far as I know, it can be changed in the Repository Database. If so, where exactly is this information stored? 

Or maybe there are other ways to fix this problem without making changes in the Database?

Thank you all in advance 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrey_Kosarev
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Brett_Bleess  Thanks for your help! 

In the end I had to restore the filter in the Repository DB, guess it is the only option if one ends up in a situation like this one. 

If anyone needs it at some point, the required record is stored in the table QSR.public.UserDirectorySettings , can be restored with a simple update query.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Andrey_Kosarev Best I have is the following Article, but I am not sure it will have what you need, but it may prevent you from making same mistake in the future:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-Configuring-and-testing-LDAP-filters...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Andrey_Kosarev
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Brett_Bleess  Thanks for your help! 

In the end I had to restore the filter in the Repository DB, guess it is the only option if one ends up in a situation like this one. 

If anyone needs it at some point, the required record is stored in the table QSR.public.UserDirectorySettings , can be restored with a simple update query.