cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Security rule to access "Reload now" and "Create new reload task" in QMC

Hello,

I'm currently creating a security rule to enable a "StreamAdmin" role with limited access in QMC, I'm all done except for access to above mentioned feature, which are grayed out

Capture.JPG

Can someone help?

Here's my rule: (note: I'm using @Stream_User custom property to manage user access to streams)

Resource Filter: Stream_*, App*, App.Object*,User*, ReloadTask_*,CustomProperty*

Action: Create , Read, Update, Delete, Export, Publish, Change Owner

Conditions: ((user.roles="StreamAdmin") and (resource.stream.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.owner.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.app.stream.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.@Stream_User=user.@Stream_User or resource.objectType="app_appscript"))

Thanks in advance,

Thierry

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Thierry,

i am also searching for a security rule enabling only the "Reload now" functionality.

Have you solved this topic?

Regards!

socialgeekqv
Contributor
Contributor

i manage to enable it with following rules:

Resource filter: QmcSection_App, QmcSection_DataConnection, QmcSection_ContentLibrary,QmcSection_App.Object, QmcSection_Task, QmcSection_ReloadTask, QmcSection_Event, QmcSection_SchemaEvent, QmcSection_CompositeEvent, ReloadTask*

Actions: CRUD

Interestingly, i find that depending on the resource filter, the actions options will change.

I tried putting ReloadTask* together with Stream_*, App*, App.Object*,User* and it doesn't work.

hope this helps.