Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shayd
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sense System Performance Analyzer- Qlogs not found

Hi,

I've imported the Sense System Performance Analyzer app and when trying to run it I encountering the following error:
Connection 'QLogs' not found: LIB CONNECT TO 'QLogs'
Happens over the execution_logic section, Any suggestions? 
If it's makes any difference qlik version is June 2019, following qlik documentation  the app is relevant for February 19 and up, does it have any relevance to my problem?

Thanks

12 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

I haven't seen any news about a replacement app for System Performance Analyzer mentioned internally. But that doesn't mean there's not one coming in the future. Suggest you reach out to your account team rep for questions or concerns. If and when a replacement app will be released, it'll be announced on the Qlik Support Updates blog.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky ,

Thank you for your previous comments about the status of the Sense System Performance Analyzer. 

Have your heard anything new about a replacement strategy for the Sense System Performance Analyzer?

Please advise and tag my name so that I can receive a notification of your response.

Cheers,

++José

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

HI @diagonjope,

Unfortunately I haven't heard any news about a replacement for the System Performance Analyzer. You can raise a Feature Request with Qlik product team to ask for a replacement.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!