Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sense multinodes server backend-DMZ

Hi to All,

I need a help. We have 2 server (for now) and I need a configuration with one server in Backend(in domain) and one server in DMZ (in workgroup). I need a domain login for the Sense from external access and internal access.

Now the 2 server are working but, the login work only with internal access, in DMZ only the local user are login (I do this only for test).

Have someone a similar situation...a simple info...some documents to read...help me please

Thank you so much

Alessandro

2 Replies
craigleach
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Alessandro,

I have the same situation for a client install. I have the AD authentication working from the RIM proxy (workgroup) but the user account is created in Qlik Sense with the Workgroup name not the AD name. If the same user logon to the Central node the user account is created with the AD name (domain). I have duplicated accounts and a licensing problem.

Where you able to resolve this?

Craig

Not applicable
Author

I resolve this issue with one Read only domain controller into the DMZ. Only this server have the AD connection from DMZ to Backend LAN. After I insert the DMZ server in the domain. If you want you can to user an external autentication module But it not seem to be the your problem.

Have you the same prefix in the virtual hub?