Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shoes
Contributor II
Contributor II

Service user validation failed - Qlik Sense Server August 2021

Hi

I have problem with upgrating Qlik Sense Server to August 2021. I'm pasting correct passrowd to service user and i got this message under... My service user in password has characters ;<_%$ maybe this is the problem ? But still this is correct password and should allow me to use it. 

Anyone has problem like that? Any idea what to do ? Or maybe somebody know how to change this default user to another one  (with is in this unaccessible gray field below)

Shoes_0-1634544874188.png

Thx 4 answers

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Shoes Please follow the steps in the below post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-setup-or-upgrade-fails-during-install-on-invalid/...

Please let me know how it goes.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Shoes Please follow the steps in the below post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-setup-or-upgrade-fails-during-install-on-invalid/...

Please let me know how it goes.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Shoes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, thats correct, pasted username by QS is in difffrent format than Win understand, so skipvalidation=1 is the redemption 

Thx Vinay

LTIAT95
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I had the similar issue and I resolved it doing the below testing.

1. Created the local User and tried Install Qlik Sense and it worked. 

2. After that I found the AD users are still not working, So I checked Event logs and I found Some AD Trust Related error, Which required AD to remove and add server to AD trust and it start working after that.

So try checking the AD trust with server or ask AD team to refresh the Domain connection.