Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KefangWorker
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Slow Performance to open sheets and calculate

Hi, 

we have installed the Qlik Sense Enterprise. Currently, it experiences the issues of slow performance. The sheets and calculation are hard to complete. Besides that we have found out the very high CPU and Memory consumption by Qlik Sense, even if there is no such calculation during the night. 

I have tried the methods mentioned here to improve. 

However, it didn't help out. 

Now, I'd like to know the following:

1. The reasons behind slow performance.

2. How to find the reasons and how to fix this issue. 

Thanks a lot.

Kefang

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @KefangWorker 

Please see the following Article with PDF attachment that explains in much greater detail how the working set limits and CPU utilization occur in the QIX Engine:

How much RAM is consumed per application

QIX Engine Memory Management and CPU Utilization

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There are a number of reasons why an application runs slow. The first thing I would recommend is to identify if the performance is an app wide problem or if specific charts are causing the issue. I recommend you analyze the app with QSDA and sort the calc times on the Viz sheet in the analysis results. 

-Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @KefangWorker 

Please see the following Article with PDF attachment that explains in much greater detail how the working set limits and CPU utilization occur in the QIX Engine:

How much RAM is consumed per application

QIX Engine Memory Management and CPU Utilization

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There are a number of reasons why an application runs slow. The first thing I would recommend is to identify if the performance is an app wide problem or if specific charts are causing the issue. I recommend you analyze the app with QSDA and sort the calc times on the Viz sheet in the analysis results. 

-Rob