Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III

Space Notifications not working for Qlik SaaS

I have an instance of Qlik SaaS. When an app fails to reload, we do not get any notification via email despite all the settings being enabled.

The email setup from the console settings are configured and working.

The notifications in the Hub for the app is selected.

The notifications for the user are set for Global.

Will someone please advise how to troubleshoot?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

To clarify, I see the web/email option and have everything selected. I also have the console configured for our email client and it says it is setup successful and delivers test message successfully. However, the space/app level notifications are not working.

View solution in original post

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's working! Got a notification this morning.

I did not change anything so I'm guessing Qlik's engineering team made a change.

Would love to know what the change was.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Jamie_Gregory  Please if you have any thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP The web notifications within QSB seem to be working now. It looks like they separated web vs email but email is grayed out for me. Is it for you?

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Jamie_Gregory I do see the option now but a test reveals that no emails are being triggered still.

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

To clarify, I see the web/email option and have everything selected. I also have the console configured for our email client and it says it is setup successful and delivers test message successfully. However, the space/app level notifications are not working.

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's working! Got a notification this morning.

I did not change anything so I'm guessing Qlik's engineering team made a change.

Would love to know what the change was.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP  That's great! I was just coming back to say that they are working for me so I am glad they are working for you as well.

I do not see the specific change made but it does look like a couple issues were fixed regarding email notifications with the most recent update.

Please use the "Accept as Solution" on your last post so the thread gets marked as "solved".

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂