I have a few questions on the Telemetry Dashboard and Qix performance logging... info or advise on how/where to troubleshoot?
- Qix performance log level = Warning (all engines, restarted engine service).
- Engine\Settings.ini using sample thresholds in public articles (attached. 2gb/1gb ram, 60s/30s dur)
1) Threshold/flag doesn't appear to work for RAM Error. It flags for Warnings, but these records below should be flagged as Error based on Peak RAM.
2) I have an environment (multi-engine site) that's not logging any Qix performance records. I also tried changing qix performance logging verbosity to Info and after some time i only logged 1 row as Info. It's a production environment that's similar to a test environment, setup same way where test envrionment is logging many warning/errors, but production not logging anything.
Troubleshooting steps? i reviewed settings.ini file match, restarted engine service. but the fact it only logged 1 info qix performance record, i think it's more on the logging and not threshold?
3) Advise on how to handle an engine that serves as reload slave engine & user session engine? Thresholds would ideally be set independently between doreload and opening app/get object layout. I suppose i'd take false positives on reloads to capture user session flags.