cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III

The following error occurred: STORE is not supported for OneDrive

I'm using QSB, when I tried to store qvds file to OneDrive connection, I got error "The following error occurred: STORE is not supported for OneDrive". The error is very clear, but is it really true ??? Is there any workaround or are Qlik have a plan to support it?

I'd been using google drive, but I got a problem that google drive don't support a clear path like (connector\folder\subfolder\files.ext), but it is something like connector\64-bits-string \file.ext, then it's really hard to parameterize the path.

Onedrive support it well, but I got above error.

Is anyone have a workaroud.

Thanks.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi all,

In reviewing the Qlik Help for the OneDrive Connector I only see mention of the connector being only for loading data into an app. Suggest that you check the Feature Request section of Community to see if this functionality has been requested previously. If not, follow article How to Submit an Idea or Propose an Improvement for Qlik Products for steps on how to enter a feature request.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sir_stone
Contributor III
Contributor III

This is working as intended according to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Product-Innovation-Blog/Cloud-Editions-of-Qlik-Sense-July-Feature... the One Drive Connector is ReadOnly.

I'll guess you are using it for reading the databasedumps as source for the ETL part? How about simply storing the transformed results in the file section of your SaaS Instance and using them as the base for your apps?

thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks @sir_stone ,  I hope QSB will support to write on Onedrive soon. I preferred to using cloud storage instead of Data files on SaaS instance, because I can manipulate the result (csv and excel) easily on synced folder on PC when using Onedrive or GG drive. I tried Dropbox and it's ok then.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I've just tried using a STORE to OneDrive from SaaS now, and the behaviour is quite counter intuitive. As far as the script log seems to suggest everything has worked fine. No matter where I look for the file though it is not to be found. I'm guessing this is due to the connector being read only, but bailing out with an error message would be better than leaving users to go hunting for the file.

Would be good to know if there is any update on this functionality, it would be super useful to be able to STORE in the same way you can to DropBox etc.

Steve

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi all,

In reviewing the Qlik Help for the OneDrive Connector I only see mention of the connector being only for loading data into an app. Suggest that you check the Feature Request section of Community to see if this functionality has been requested previously. If not, follow article How to Submit an Idea or Propose an Improvement for Qlik Products for steps on how to enter a feature request.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!