Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yen
Contributor
Contributor

Trouble adding new user into Qlik

Hi,

I am trying to add new users to our company's Qlik. I read on your instruction page that I can invite them through email by clicking the 'invite' option next to the 'Action' button in QMC. I cannot see the 'invite' button anywhere even though I am root admin. Can you please help?

Thank you very much,

Yen

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Yen ,

The picture you added is from Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows. The feature you mentioned I would say is from Qlik Cloud where you can invite users.
My suggestion would be post this question on the Qlik Sense forum although I do recommend you to review the correct section of our Help page.
Managing a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows site ‒ Qlik Sense for administrators

also Creating a user directory connector ‒ Qlik Sense for administrators

I hope this is useful.

Cheers! 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Yen ,

The picture you added is from Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows. The feature you mentioned I would say is from Qlik Cloud where you can invite users.
My suggestion would be post this question on the Qlik Sense forum although I do recommend you to review the correct section of our Help page.
Managing a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows site ‒ Qlik Sense for administrators

also Creating a user directory connector ‒ Qlik Sense for administrators

I hope this is useful.

Cheers! 

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer