Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to access Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS; getting error "State not valid, missing request forgery protection"

I am having an issue access my Qlik account. Here's the message I see when trying to log in: 

{"errors":[{"title":"State verification failed","detail":"State parameter not valid, try accessing the tenant url directly","code":"STATE-1","status":"401"}],"traceId":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"}

I have tried accessing Qlik through an incognito window and I am seeing the same error. I also didn't see any status reports from Qlik about downtime. 

Labels (2)
6 Replies
maria_cecilia_l
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Brian

do you still have the same problem? since April 22, we are having exactly the same error, and Support always said we have to put the correct URL, but is the correct one.  }

{"errors":[{"title":"State verification failed","detail":"State not valid, missing request forgery protection","code":"STATE-1","status":"401"}],"traceId":"XXXXXXX"}

HDAQlik
Contributor
Contributor

We also have some users who are experiencing this issue, whilst others are having no problems.
Do you have any feedback from Qlik on why this might be occurring . ?

maria_cecilia_l

We have a case with them, but still, it is not working!!!

marcia_ribeiro
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello, did you have any feedback regarding this error? This month some users started reporting the problem, although others log in normally.
Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III

Do we have any solution/feedback? Getting error with authorization and working after sometimes,  if get any hints it will be helpful..

Chetan_MN
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana It is better to start a new discussion, this discussion is very old to continue and get replies.