Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kushagra_jain
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to access certified qlik sense apps in hub

Hello,

I cannot access the certified extensions in Qlik sense hub. I verified it on Qmc and there are 6 certified extensions in QMC (Screenshot is attached). But I am not able to view all those extensions in hub. I Saw one video from qlik (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_2Nqab4Ms)and they were able to access that. Not sure what's the issue here.

PFA the screenshot of all extensions including the certified ones in QMC and the empty custom object list in the HUB.

I searched online couldn't find any help. Can you please help me out.

@ErikWetterberg Requesting your help.

Thank You

Regards,

Kushagra

Labels (4)
5 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Have you cleared the browser cache? Are there any errors in the browser console??

Giuseppe_Novello

That means that the proxy service is having getting to the shared folder where the extensions are store. I would check the Proxy logs (trace/system log) and the repository logs(trace/system log) for more clues. 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
kushagra_jain
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Done that. Still didn't work

Giuseppe_Novello

done what? check logs won't solve issue? it checking in fact whats the error, collect it as a clue and try to solve it. 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

I don't really understand what you have done. But I assume you have checked the browser console and had no errors.

A while ago I wrote about how to check what extensions(and versions etc) are available on your server, you could try that method and see if the extensions you are looking is available in the list. My post is here:

https://extendingqlik.upper88.com/how-to-find-out-what-extensions-and-versions-are-installed-on-your...

If the list you get is for some reason not valid JSON, that might cause an empty extension list in the client.