Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JorisDubois
Contributor
Contributor

Upload QSEoW app to the Cloud

Hello,
I am trying to transfer existing Qlik applications from our QSEoW environment to our Cloud environment.

However, after exporting from QSEoW and importing into the Cloud, all sheets are marked as "Public" but I have no option to make them "Private". I can't delete these Public sheets either.

I am the owner of both the application and the (shared) space. I also tried uploading the app to my Personal space.

How can I solve this?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @JorisDubois  Community and Private sheets for all users are not included in the app when exporting via QMC > Apps > More Actions > Export. 

The behaviour as described is working as designed. The only options available after importing an application exported via the QMC are copy or duplicate. 

You can use the Qlik Cli  with this the exported apps do not contain original private sheets and have the public sheets and stories set as private. 

Refer to this Qlik help article and the embedded related content;

Migrate-Apps-to-Qlik-Sense-SaaS 

hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @JorisDubois  Community and Private sheets for all users are not included in the app when exporting via QMC > Apps > More Actions > Export. 

The behaviour as described is working as designed. The only options available after importing an application exported via the QMC are copy or duplicate. 

You can use the Qlik Cli  with this the exported apps do not contain original private sheets and have the public sheets and stories set as private. 

Refer to this Qlik help article and the embedded related content;

Migrate-Apps-to-Qlik-Sense-SaaS 

hope this helps.