Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel_munoz
Contributor
Contributor

User cann´t edit ( Load editor ) APPS that he doesnt created

Hi everyone.
I have just one user that claims he cannot edit ( throught Load Editor) Applications  that he didnt create before. He only can edit those he created previously. As i checked, the user is equal to other users into the same Stream . and he doesnt have special settings into the user. 
What should i check to allow him editing aplications throught Load Editor?

Thak you for your help. 

Daniel M. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello! 

Normally, you should only be able to edit the script load editor in unpublished application. (The ones that are in your personal work)

To see an application in your personal work, by default, you need to own it. 

Could you check exactly where the user is not able to edit the script load editor? 

• Is it in published apps?
  • Is it in applications in his/her personal work?
  • Is he/she getting an error message or the menu is not even present?

Thanks! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello! 

Normally, you should only be able to edit the script load editor in unpublished application. (The ones that are in your personal work)

To see an application in your personal work, by default, you need to own it. 

Could you check exactly where the user is not able to edit the script load editor? 

• Is it in published apps?
  • Is it in applications in his/her personal work?
  • Is he/she getting an error message or the menu is not even present?

Thanks! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
daniel_munoz
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Bastien.

while checking the three questions you´ve made ( answers : yes, no and not present)  , i found out a Security Rule wich allows my users to edit apps of his stream ( both personal and published ones), and my user was deleted from that list.....not my fault. my colleague is going to drive me crazy. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards.